Book a Tax Appointment
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
We are no longer taking web scheduled appointments, If you need to set up an appointment, please call 265-3699.
We are closed on Monday, April 17.
You must bring the following original documentation (no photo copies):
- All income and deduction statements (W2’s, 1099’s, etc)
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Photo Id for filers
- Tribal ID if applicable
- Birth Certificates for all dependents
- Proof of guardianship of dependents if filers are not listed on birth certificates
- Proof of health insurance or exemption
If you do not have all of the listed items when you come to your appointment, you will be required to reschedule.
Other free tax resources