For every Regional Plan Area of Focus, we identified a handful of significant quantitative indicators from easily accessed commercial and government data sources. They are all available for counties; some are available for municipalities and reservations as well. The following Excel files provide a starting point for measuring progress towards Regional Plan objectives over the next 20 years.
Posts Tagged ‘Unemployment’
The following Excel files contain detailed census data for the region. If you do not have Excel, you can download the Excel Viewer.
- 1890-2010 census data
- 2010 Census by Block
- Poverty and Unemployment by census tract
- Percent change in housing builds
- Overall Employment and Unemployment
- Crime Rate Table 2012
- All Counties Population and Land Area
- Age of housing by town
- ACS 5 year Estimates by County
- ACS 5 year Estimates by census tract
- ACS 5 year Estimates by Block Group 2010 Census by county
This information and more census related information is also available here.