Kremlin-Gildford Community Input
- Use spaces that have been vacated to house new craft shops; senior living; manufacturing.
- Develop ag-related manufacturing
- Apply for Incumbent Workers Training Program grants from Montana DOLI
- Do feasibility study for small scale wind farms, solar power.
- Hard-wire street lights for dependable service in winter
- Educate consumers on benefits of improved energy efficiency
- Take advantage of all renewable energy resources
- Provide weekly transportation to health services.
- Run bus from Chester to Havre.
- Collaborate with home health care providers for transportation.
- Recruit local doctors
- Expand current farmer’s market, join Food Hub to improve fresh foods access
- Improve eating habits and make exercise a family affair
- Educate 911 dispatchers on NCMT geography; improve mapping of area
- Use the vacant Kremlin school for a care center
- Promote the area
Tags: Building Prosperity, Community, creating jobs, Economic Development, Employment, Health, Hi-Line, Housing, ideas, improvement, Infrastructure, input, Northcentral Montana, recreation, regional development, Transportation