Passenger Rules of Conduct
The following rules are intended for the safety and convenience of all passengers. Please be considerate of the driver and your fellow passengers.
Riding the bus:
- Please wait until other passengers have exited the bus before you board.
- Be careful when entering and exiting the bus, especially during inclement weather.
- Please leave the front seats for elderly or disabled passengers, or passengers with small children.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver while the bus is in motion.
- No joyriding; please have a destination in mind when riding, passengers cannot continuously ride one route.
- Threatening, vulgar, or other unacceptable behaviors will result in your being asked to leave the bus.
Items on the bus:
- No eating or smoking on the bus.
- Drinks are only allowed in containers with lids.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the bus.
- No animals except service animals, or small animals that can be confined to a lap-sized carrier/kennel.
- Roller skates or rollerblades must be carried onboard, not worn.
- Strollers and other large items must be kept out of the aisles; aisles must be clear at all times.
- Audio equipment may be used with headphones.
For your safety, the following items are prohibited:
- Car batteries
- Fireworks or other explosive items
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
•Refrain from bringing onto property, odors and substances which unreasonably disturb others or interfere with their use of the transit system, whether such odors or substances are from one’s person, clothes, articles, accompanying animal or any other source.